- Our destinations
- Our residences
- Aix-Les-Bains Azurea
- Art Hotel Paris Est
- Bordeaux Galerie Tatry
- Cannes La Bocca Cannes Festival
- Cannes La Bocca Villa Maupassant
- Cannes Les Coralynes
- Grand Avignon
- Grenoble Grenette
- Grenoble Le Central’ Gare
- Le Grau-du-Roi Le Mayflower
- Les Hauts d’Andilly
- Lille Vauban
- Lyon Lamartine
- Lyon Part-Dieu
- Marseille Grand Prado
- Marseille Vieux-Port
- Mulhouse Centre
- Nantes Centre Seven Urban Suites
- Paris Imperial Rennequin
- Saint-Etienne Centre
- Toulouse Centre
- Special offers
- Espace pro
- Contact us
- Our group
WELCOME TO YOUR HOME !
You are going to or are currently staying in our establishment
ResidHotel Saint Etienne Centre.
Here you will find all the information you need for your stay in our establishment. We remain at your disposal for any further information you may require.
The reception is open from 7am to 12:30pm and 2pm to 9pm on weekdays and from 7am to 12:30pm and 4pm to 9pm on weekends and public holidays. Do not hesitate to come to the reception for any request, advice or to book a taxi! Reception number: 04.77.45.10.00
The appartment must be vacated by 11.00 a.m. on the day of departure.
The management declines all responsibility in case of theft.
We wish you a pleasant stay with us!
YOUR STAY IN SAINT-ÉTIENNE
Parking near the ResidHotel Saint-Etienne Centre :
Parking Hôtel de Ville: Max height: 1.80m / Capacity: 320 spaces
Parking des Ursules: Outdoor terrace / Capacity: 600 spaces
Public transport :
You can find all the information on public transport in Saint-Etienne here
To go to the Congress Centre (14 mn): Take the T2 tram towards Châteaucreux Gare, get off at the Jean Moulin stop and take the M6 bus towards the IUT. Get off at the Centre des Congrès St Etienne stop.
To go to Châteaucraux station (9 mn): Take the T2 tram towards Châteaucreux station, get off at the terminus.
To go to the Parc des Expositions (10 mn) : Take the Bus 10 at the Place Jean Jaures stop in the direction of Sorbiers Bourg, get off at the Parc Expositions stop.
To go to the Geoffroy Guichard Stadium (19 mn) : Take the Tram T1 in the direction of Hôpital Nord, get off at the Roger Rocher Allez les Verts stop.
To go to the Zénith (20 mn) : Take the Bus 10 from the stop Place Jean Jaures St Etienne towards Bourg / mairie, Correspondence at : Place Dumay St Etienne, Bus 9 from the stop Place Dumay St Etienne to Montreynaud, Get off at : Zenith St Etienne.
Wifi: Free connection to the “Wi-Fi Pass” network, open an internet page and validate.
Television TNT :
|3||France 3||12||NRJ 12||21||L’EQUIPE 21|
|4||CANAL +||13||LCP||22||6 TER|
|5||France 5||14||France 4||23||NUMERO 23|
|7||ARTE||16||I TELE||25||CHERIE 25|
Heating: Select the “sun” mode and set the thermostat.
Pillows: You will find extra pillows in your bedroom cupboard.
Available on request at reception:
- Hairdryer, ironing board and iron, cot and high chairs
- Fan / Concierge service
Buffet breakfast to go:
- Served from 7am to 10am on weekdays and from 7am to 11am on weekends and public holidays
- 10 € per person
- Choice of hot beverage: coffee, tea, cappuccino, chocolate
- Fruit juice
- Fresh bread and pastries
- Cheeses, yoghurts
Daily hotel formula :
- Studio 1-2 persons > 10 € per day
- Flat 4 persons > 20 € per day
(Bed redone, bins emptied, bathroom and floors cleaned)
- Washing machine: €4
Tumble dryer: €3.50
What to do in Saint Etienne?
- Museum of Art and Industry
- 2 Place Louis Comte – 42000 Saint Etienne.
- In this museum a collection of weapons, cycles and ribbons.
- Open every day from 10am to 6pm, except on Tuesdays and on 01/01, 01/05, 14/07, 15/08, 01/11 and 25/12.
- 14 mn walk after les Ursules / Tram T1 – Get off at Bourse du Travail – 6 mn
- Musée d’Art Moderne
- Rue Fernand Léger – 42270 Saint Priest en Jarez.
- Different collections such as Modern Art, Contemporary Art and Design
- Open every day from 10am to 6pm / Ouvert tous les jours de 10h à 18h. / Open every day from 10am to 6pmSauf les mardis et les / Except on Tuesday and : 01/01, 01/05, 14/07, 15/08, 01/11 et 25/12.
- 1 hour walk to Terrasse / Tram T1 16 mn
- Musée de la Mine
- Boulevard Maréchal Franchet d’Esperey – 42000 Saint Etienne.
- Reconstructed gallery and historical buildings in the former mining site of Saint Etienne.
- Open every day: From 9am to 12:30pm and from 2pm to 6pmExcept on Monday mornings and on 01/01, 01/05, 14/07, 15/08, 01/11 and 25/12Summer (July and August)From 9:30am to 12:30pm and from 2pm to 6:30pm
- 25 min walk – 2 km out to the left then straight on / Bus 7 – 12 min
- Cité du Design
- 3 Rue Javelin Pagnon – 42000 Saint Etienne.
- Platform for creation, research, teaching and training in design.
- 18 min walk – 1 km towards Terrasse / Tram T1/T2 – 10 min
- Musée des Verts
- 14 Rue Paul et Pierre Guichard
- Visit the first museum of a football club in France.
- 42 mn on foot – 3 km towards Terrasse / Tram T1/T2 – 19 mn
- Le Musée du Vieux Saint Etienne
- 11.13 Bis Rue Gambetta
- Discover the atypical history of the first industrial city of France.
- 7 mn walk – direction Les Ursules / Tram T1/T2 – 4 mn – get off at Peuple Foy
- Le Planétarium
- 28 Rue Ponchardier
- The planetarium offers a 3D or 2D film followed by a visit of the starry sky.
- Reservation by phone at : 04 77 33 43 01
- 23 mn on foot / 2 km – direction Les Ursules Bus 9 direction Metare – 17 mn – get off at Résidence Guinard
For your stay, opt for the Saint-Etienne City Card! (available at the reception)
Make the most of your stay in Saint-Etienne with this essential pass.More than 20 attractions, discounts on leisure activities, shopping, restaurants, shows, make the most of your savings for an unforgettable discovery of Saint-Etienne.
Free and unlimited public transport
Free entry to 17 museums and sites to discover
Adult rates :
1 day: 18€.
2 days: 28€