- Our destinations
- Our residences
- Aix-Les-Bains Azurea
- Art Hotel Paris Est
- Bordeaux Galerie Tatry
- Cannes La Bocca Cannes Festival
- Cannes La Bocca Villa Maupassant
- Cannes Les Coralynes
- Grand Avignon
- Grenoble Grenette
- Grenoble Le Central’ Gare
- Le Grau-du-Roi Le Mayflower
- Les Hauts d’Andilly
- Lille Vauban
- Lyon Lamartine
- Lyon Part-Dieu
- Marseille Grand Prado
- Marseille Vieux-Port
- Mulhouse Centre
- Nantes Centre Seven Urban Suites
- Paris Imperial Rennequin
- Saint-Etienne Centre
- Toulouse Centre
- Special offers
- Espace pro
- Contact us
- Our group
WELCOME TO YOUR HOME !
You are going to or are currently staying in our establishment
ResidHotel Lyon Part-Dieu.
Here you will find all the information you need for your stay in our establishment.
Don’t forget that the breakfast is served every day from 7:00 am to 10:00 am on the ground floor of the hotel (letter E in the lift) and that the WIFI (network: WIFIPASS) is completely free of charge and free of access, you just have to connect to the network and open an internet page!
The whole RESIDHOTEL team wishes you an excellent stay and remains at your disposal at the reception which is open 7 days a week and 24 hours a day or at 04.72.91.42.52.
YOUR STAY IN LYON
We recommend you to discover :
- Les Halles de Lyon – Paul Bocuse for gourmets
- The traboules, Lyon’s “secret passages”, to dive into the history of the Resistance in Lyon and the revolution of the canuts
- The creators’ village (offer yourself) an original and unique gift.
For a shopping session the LA PART DIEU shopping centre is open 7 days a week with over 250 shops.
For sportsmen and women:
The Parc de la tête d’or is 2 kilometres from the residence, the ideal place for a jog in the middle of nature in the centre of Lyon.
Breakfast : 11€ / jour / adulte et 5€ / jour / enfant (- de 12 ans)
Parking : 10€ / nuit
Towel kit / additional bed : 7€ / lit
Daily cleaning : 10 à 30€
Laundry: 4€ / lavage – 2€ / séchage
End of stay cleaning (stays longer than 7 nights): 57 à 79€
DISCOVER OR REDISCOVER THE RESIDHOTEL GROUP
20 residences for your tourism and business stays
A practical and flexible alternative:
- The comfort of a furnished appartment, with all the advantages of a hotel.
- A 3-star level of comfort.
- For stays from 1 night to several weeks.
- Spacious studios and flats with fully equipped kitchenette.
A la carte services:
Residential service :
- Bed linen and towels are provided
- Our cleaning teams intervene before arrival and after departure. During your stay: “you are at home!
- Weekly cleaning and change of linen are provided for stays > or = 7 nights
Hotel service (with supplement) :
Cleaning and daily change of bed linen and towels are provided on request.
Room rental service:
A meeting room is available in our establishment from 10:30 to 20:30.
Rates and availability at the reception.
RULES OF PROCEDURE
Rules for living :
We ask you to respect the rules of your residence for your comfort and that of your neighbours.
- Your flat is designed for a certain number of people. The insurance companies oblige us, for security reasons, to respect this number.
- You are responsible for the people who accompany you and for their behaviour.
- In order to preserve the peace and quiet of your residence, you must be careful not to cause any noise or commotion, especially between 10 p.m. and 8 a.m.
- Our residence and its flats are non-smoking, so please smoke outside.
- We remind you that it is forbidden to hang laundry on the windows or on the balcony railings.
- We recommend that you report any leaks, breakdowns or damage that you notice in your flat or in the common areas.
- Animals are not allowed in our establishments or in the flats. (including dogs and cats)
ResidHotel cannot be held responsible for the loss, theft or damage of your personal belongings, whether in the flats, in the car parks or in the common areas.
Departure formalities :
- The appartment must be vacated by 11am.
- The cleaning of the kitchen and the dishes is not assured by our cleaning team, we provide you with a sponge and washing-up liquid in order to leave the premises, the kitchen cleaned, the dishes clean and put away in the cupboards.
- Any damage or deterioration caused in the flat or the common areas will result in a charge equivalent to the cost of repair/renovation, as will a flat left in an undeniably dirty state.