- Our destinations
- Our residences
- Aix-Les-Bains Azurea
- Art Hotel Paris Est
- Bordeaux Galerie Tatry
- Cannes La Bocca Cannes Festival
- Cannes La-Bocca Villa Maupassant
- Cannes Les Coralynes
- Grand Avignon
- Grenoble Grenette
- Grenoble Le Central’ Gare
- Le Grau-du-Roi Le Mayflower
- Les Hauts d’Andilly
- Lille Vauban
- Lyon Lamartine
- Lyon Part-Dieu
- Marseille Grand Prado
- Marseille Vieux-Port
- Mulhouse Centre
- Paris Imperial Rennequin
- Saint-Etienne Centre
- Toulouse Centre
- special offers
- Espace pro
- Contact us
- Our group
WELCOME TO YOUR HOME !
You are going to or are currently staying in our establishment
ResidHotel Toulouse Centre.
Here you will find all the information you need for your stay in our establishment.
- 7:00 am to 10:00 am on weekdays
- 7:30 am to 11:00 am on weekends and public holidays
The buffet is offered in a room behind the reception (level 0).
Price: 10€ per adult / 5€ per child (-10 years)
WIFI : pass network then fill in the requested fields
Parking: no parking in the residence.
Paid municipal parking from 9 a.m. to 8 p.m. and limited to 2 hours – free on Sundays, public holidays and from 1 to 15 August
Hotel service: the kitchen area must be cleaned and tidied up before your departure, in case of non-compliance, a fee of 25 € will be charged
Towel kit: 7€ per person
Daily cleaning: 10€ studio / 20€ flat
In the basement of the residence:
- Laundry room with washing machine (tokens and detergent available at reception)
- Fitness room (treadmill and bicycle)
Meeting room: on level 0, 70 m2 room available from 8 a.m. to 8 p.m. (ask at the reception for rental)
Public transport :
- Palais de Justice station (45 minutes to MEETT, 30 minutes to Blagnac airport)
- Palais de Justice or Carmes station (line B)
Esquirol station (line A)
- line 9 stop Garonnette
line 31 stop Palais de Justice
- Lat. Long 43.5955143,1.4412059
To be discovered:
The banks of the Garonne
One of the most beautiful panoramas of the city with a view of the Pont neuf, the Hôtel-Dieu Saint-Jacques, the dome of La Grave, and the river, the Garonne. Strolling or sunbathing: in the heart of the city, you can enjoy the riverfront, especially on the Henri-Martin promenade and the Place de la Daurade.
In the heart of the Carmes district, Notre-Dame-de-la-Dalbade attracts attention with its colourful entrance: strange for a church whose name means “white”.
RULES OF PROCEDURE
Rules for living :
We ask you to respect the rules of your residence for your comfort and that of your neighbours.
- Your flat is designed for a certain number of people. The insurance companies oblige us, for security reasons, to respect this number.
- You are responsible for the people who accompany you and for their behaviour.
- In order to preserve the peace and quiet of your residence, you must be careful not to cause any noise or commotion, especially between 10 p.m. and 8 a.m.
- Our residence and its flats are non-smoking, so please smoke outside.
- We remind you that it is forbidden to hang laundry on the windows or on the balcony railings.
- We recommend that you report any leaks, breakdowns or damage that you notice in your flat or in the common areas.
- Animals are not allowed in our establishments or in the flats. (including dogs and cats)
ResidHotel cannot be held responsible for the loss, theft or damage of your personal belongings, whether in the flats, in the car parks or in the common areas.
Departure formalities :
- The appartment must be vacated by 11am.
- The cleaning of the kitchen and the dishes is not assured by our cleaning team, we provide you with a sponge and washing-up liquid in order to leave the premises, the kitchen cleaned, the dishes clean and put away in the cupboards.
- Any damage or deterioration caused in the flat or the common areas will result in a charge equivalent to the cost of repair/renovation, as will a flat left in an undeniably dirty state.